∓ View Service Details, Conditions, Disclaimers, and Copyright Information
1) Service availability subject to site survey. Equipment rental or purchase required to receive services. Installation of equipment on the premises of your home or business is required. If you live in a condominium, townhouse, apartment or other form of multiple dwelling unit, you must make sure to obtain the authorization from the condominium board, landlord, other authorized owner or governing body before the installation.
2) Unless otherwise noted, KSMI phone services are provided via your Internet connection. While every attempt will be made to ensure service, we may not be able to provide service during a power outage.
3) Speeds may vary with internet traffic, server gateway/router, computer (quality, location in the home, software and applications installed), home wiring, home network or other factors. Data usage subject to KSMI Networks' Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. See ksmi.ca/terms
for full details.
4) International calling covers most popular calling destinations, however, some calling areas (such as a mobile carrier in a remote country) may be billed at individual rates or not available. Please see our calling guide
5) Feature requires a business account. Feature not available on residential account.
6) Your account must be active for 1 (one) billing cycle (30 days) before you can refer a friend. The person you refer must also keep their account active, and in good standing, for 60 days. Once these conditions are met, a credit for your base rate plan will be applied to your bill. The person you referred will receive a credit for their rate plan at the same time.
7) Unlimited calling subject to fair usage policy, some calls may be excluded and billed per-minute. Please see our calling guide
Netflix is a registered trademark of Netflix, Inc.
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco and/or its affiliates.
Most icons on this website have been made by Freepik
, and are licensed by CC BY 3.0